A few weeks ago I did a post about using carnations as additional flowers in centerpieces,bouquets and boutonnieres. Today I would like to talk about using carnations as a main flower in wedding floral designs.
Ever wonder how many different styles of wedding centerpieces can be created with carnation pomander balls? I want to share with you a few that I have created lately.
1. Tall clear vase with 3 yellow Gerbera Daisies arranged inside and with a purple Carnation Pomander ball on the top. A bit of colorful wire completes this distinctive arrangement.
2. Four different colored Carnation Pomander balls create a very striking centerpiece. Birds of Paradise and Roses add a tropical look to this intriguing arrangement.
3. Three different colors of Carnation Pomanders placed on various height vases. You could add some flowers inside the vases or place rose petals around them to add even more flavor to this charming centerpiece.
4. Carnations play an important role in this centrepiece that combines 3 arrangements of different shapes and sizes. Purple Gladiolus,green Chrysanthemums and a green Carnations pomander come together in this unusual and trendy centrepiece.
5. Carnations create an elegant welcome for your guests at the entrance to the reception center. Don’t they look great?